Guide IR517 V Pro Hand Held Thermal Imager
Always in stock
Guide IR517 V Pro Hand Held Thermal Imager has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Guide IR517 V Pro is a hand held thermal imager utilising the latest 640x480 thermal imaging sensors to deliver super high resolution imagery for long range identification of wildlife with integrated functionality such as video recording and wifi sharing as well as interchangeable thermal lenses.
The Guide IR517 hand held thermal imaging monocular is the latest addition to a range off multifunctional handheld thermal imagers from Guide Infrared.
Ideal for security and surveillance, counting deer populations, covert wildlife surveillance, and for professional pest and vermin control.
The new Guide IR517 Thermal camera features a 640x480 sensor, outputting via a 1280x960 ultra high resolution display.
The standard unit comes with a 35mm thermal lens, which provides a detection range in excess of 1000m, however this can be upgraded by purchasing an additional lens, which is quickly and easily swapped over, using a similar system to a SLR camera.
The 60mm lens enables 1800m detection and the 80mm lens allows viewing up to 2.2km away.
The unit also has a push button 2x and 4x digital zoom, to further enhance detail on distance objects.
Video Recording and Wifi Connectivity
Packed with advanced features the new Guide IR517 Pro Thermal Imager has onboard video recording and image transfer which can also be shared via wifi to a mobile device.
Hot Spot Tracking
Helps you track the target by indicating the hottest or coldest spot within your field of view on the device display
With its 640x480 sensor the IR517 captures high resolution thermal images and displays them on its 1280x960 LCOS viewfinder display for maximum detail.
Powered by an internal Li-ion battery the IR517 supports a long operating time while you are on duty, or in the field with a runtime in excess of 5hrs
The IR517V has a 640x480 sensor with a 17 µm pixel path and 1280x960 LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) viewfinder display.
Lens detection range variances are as listed:
• 35mm lens detection range: 1000m (supplied as standard)
• 65mm lens detection range: 1800m
• 80mm lens detection range: 2200m
1. HOT SPOT TRACKING, which detects the hottest or coldest spot within your field-of-view and puts a box around it
2. 2x & 4x Digital Zoom
3. Three operational palette modes: Black hot, white hot and red hot
4. Ergonomic design, making it easy to handle and operate, control layout is created in such a way that the finger tips naturally align with the operational buttons
- UFPA 640x480 Sensor with 17 um
- 35mm Standard lens, with optional 19mm, 65mm and 80mm lenses available
- Detection range 1000m to 2200m depending on lens system employed
- Display: Colour LCOS 1280x960
- Electronic Zoom: 2x and 4x
- Black Hot, White Hot, and Red Hot (user defined by APP)
- Storage 16/32GB optional JPG and Avi on Pro Model only
- Battery Li-On with 5hrs run time
- Wifi/GPS/Microphone on IR517 Pro Model only
- Output: Analog Video Pal/NTSC
- Encapsulation: IP66
- 1m Drop Tested
- Weight: 800gm with 35mm lens
- Size: 218x80x71mm
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.