Cobra Titan Gen 2+ Night Vision Monocular
Always in stock
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Cobra Titan night vision monocular utilises a high performance Gen 2+ image intensifier tube, and allows the user to observe wildlife at night under star light or moonlight with no other light source providing a viewing range in excess of 200m.
The Cobra Optics Titan night vision monocular is a compact hand held Gen 2+ night scope.
It features ±4 dioptre correction, a built in IR illuminator and a running time of up to 25 hours on one AA battery without the IR illuminator being used.
Ideal for wildlife observation, surveillance, and security applications but can also be attached to a riflescope using a day scope adaptor device (available separately)
- Russian Generation 2+
- 1.0x Magnification
- 40° Field of view
- 27mm f1.4 Lens
- +4/-6 Dioptre correction
- Minimum focus - 0.25m
- Lightweight, rugged and compact aluminium alloy bodyshell
- Soft rubber eyecup
- Retained lens cap
- Ridged features on objective lens and eyepiece aid grip with gloved hands
- Recessed grooves on main body for enhanced grip
- Twist switch for power on/off
- Safety catch so IR Illuminator is not turned on accidentally
- LED in eyepiece to signify LED illuminator on and power setting
- Retained, O-ring sealed battery cap
- Built-in short range IR illuminator with two power settings
- Moulded battery type and polarity indicator
- Two accessory mounts on opposite sides of body
- Powered by one AA battery
- IPX5 Weather Rating
- -20°C - +50°C Operating Temperature
- Weight: 368g
- Dimensions: 127x55x66 mm
- FOV 40°
Large range of accessories to allow headmounting, weapon mounting or higher magnification lenses
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.