CoyoteLight Pro High Performance Gun Light Kit
CoyoteLight Pro High Performance Gun Light Kit has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The new Gen 3 CoyoteLight Pro light is the ultimate high performance gun light kit for foxing and predator control over extended ranges, providing a intense bright red beam which will deliver target identification, at ranges previously unobtainable in a gun light kit.
A brand new high performance solid state LED provides 65,000+ hrs run time, and is 100% adjustable in power output, as well as spot to flood adjustment for accurate spotting and targeting.
Use hand held or attach to your riflescope using the supplied scope mount.
With up to 48hrs run time the CoyoteLight Pro will deliver a super bright focusable beam with illumination out to 1000yards and full body identification to 600yards.
It can also be twinned with the Tactical LED grip light, for hand held use, with integrated work light.
- High performance lifetime solid state LED rated at 65,000 hours
- Fully adjustable light intensity control. On/off and 0 – 100% adjustable
- Extreme battery life. Over 48 hours run time at 25% power. 5.5 hours (red, green, infrared), 3 hours (white) on full intensity.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on housing, 5 year warranty on electronics
- Replaceable Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries.
- Use as handheld, gun scope, or mono-pod mountable
- Variable focus for adjusting spot to flood light
- Matte Black Finish
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated Picatinny rail for mounting on a gun or scope.
- Auxiliary jack for external dimmer when mounted to a mono-pod or gun
- Light-up predators eyes at over 1000 yards
- Light weight and portable
- Designed, Engineered, & Manufactured in the USA
- Operating Temperature 14F(-10C) to 120F(50C)
- Weight 1.2 lbs
- Dimensions 8 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.