Guide Thermal D192 Thermal Inspection Camera System
4–7 days shipping
Guide Thermal D192 Thermal Inspection Camera System has been added to you basket.
The Guide D192F is a hand held thermal imaging camera designed to streamline inspection and diagnosis within the industrial sector.
Utilising both visual and thermal technology to create an image that is both thermally accurate and has excellent edge definition and object recognition, making this product perfect as an inspection tool and for documenting and evidence finding.
Features a 192x144 25 micron 50mK NETD thermal sensor, 5MP 640x480 visible camera and a 4 inch 480x800 LCD touchscreen display for direct on screen interaction.
- Thermal & visible camera
- 4" highlight touchscreen
- Different lenses available (optional)
- Built-In illuminator & laser
- Wi-Fi capable
- Solid design
- Central controls
- Multiple colour modes
- Android operating system
- Built-in diagnostic tools
- Ergonomic design
- wide temperature range
- Excellent protection rating
- 16GB memory card
- Includes: Li-Ion battery, power supply adaptor, adaptor plug, wrist strap, USB cable, HDMI cable, quick-start guide, user manual, data download card, capacity screen gloves TF card (16GB), hard transport case
- Thermal Sensor: 192x144 25µm 50mK NETD
- Visual Camera: 5MP 640x480 (Alternative, Focus-Free, 25°x19° field of view)
- Frame Rate: 25Hz/9Hz
- Focal Length: 7mm/F1.1
- Field of View: 37.8°x28.8°
- Min. Focus Distance: 1m
- Focus: Focus-Free
- Lens Identification: N/A
- Display: 4" 480x800 (24 bits) LCD highlight touchscreen
- Image Modes: IR image, visual image MIF, PiP
- Colour Palettes: White Hot, fulgurite, iron red, hot iron, medical, rainbow 1, rainbow 2
- Digital Zoom: 1.1x4x
- Super-Resolution: N/A
- Level Span: Auto, semi-auto, manual
- Panoramic Image Mosaic: N/A
- Temp. Range: -20℃ to 350℃
- Accuracy: ±2℃ or ±2% of reading for ambient temp. 15℃ to 35℃ and object temp. above 0℃.
- Measurement Area (IR/PIP): 5x Spot, 2x Line, 5x Area
- Auto Max. & Min. Temp. Tracking (IR/PIP)
- Alarm: Max. temp. alarm, min. temp. alarm
- Image Storage: In camera and TF card, JPG with temp. info
- Video Format without Temp. Info: H.264 with frame rate 25Hz (audio signal included)
- Video Format with Temp. Info: .irgd with frame rate 25Hz (audio signal excluded)
- Video Streaming: Yes (transfer to PC or smartphone via USB or Wi-Fi)
- Data Communication Interface: MicroUSB 2.0, Micro HDMI, Power (12V), TF card (standard 16GB - Up to 32GB), Wi-Fi/Laser
- Bluetooth: N/A
- Battery: Rechargeable li-ion battery (7.2V)
- Operation Time: 4-5 hours (Has auto shut-down and sleep mode)
- Temp. Range: -10℃ to 50℃
- Protection: IP54
- Weight: 735g
- Dimensions: 274x97x78mm
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.