Spypoint Tiny Plus 10MP Wildlife Camera
Always in stock
Spypoint Tiny Plus 10MP Wildlife Camera has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The new Spypoint Tiny Plus Covert wildlife camera is ideal for wildlife observation, particularly for raptor research, or for covert security applications, using state of the art covert "Black Flash" infrared night vision.
The Spypoint Tiny Plus will capture 720P HD video with sound, or 10 Megapixel still images, to an onboard SD card for playback at home, or on the built in LCD screen.
This ultra tiny trail camera utilizes a state of the art detection system using a central 5 zone detector with two side sensors to ensure centralised images and a lightning fast response time to n never miss the action.
The Tiny Plus ultra-compact design (3.5" H x 4.7" W x 2.7" D) makes it easy to conceal anywhere and has a sliding support to facilitate the handling.
With a distance detection sensor that can be adjusted from 5' to 50' and a multi-shot mode allows up to 6 pictures per detection, Date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamp, the Tiny 3 is packed with features.
A removable SD/SDHC card (up to 32 GB, not included) is required to store images and footage from the TINY-3.
The camera has an incredible battery life when powered by 6 x AA alkaline batteries and even more when using the rechargeable lithium battery (sold separately). The lithium battery charge can be maintained using an optional solar panel.
The camera has also a 12V solar panel and an external trigger jacks.
The following accessories are included: wireless antenna, installation strap, USB cable and audio-video cable.
Add to the Tiny W3 Wireless System or the Spypoint Tiny 4G
Compatible with Spypoint Remos Technology, up to 9 Tiny 3 cameras can also be combined with an existing Spypoint Tiny W-3 system and Blackbox controller, to actively have a linked system with remote backup to the Black Box D receiver situated up to 500ft away, allowing you to remotely access captured images, control the cameras wirelessly, and also look at at a "Live View" with a 1 sec update image.
- 10 MP still pictures
- HD (720p) 1280x720 resolution video recording from 10 to 90 seconds
- Optional wireless mode (when combined with TINY-W3 or TINY- 4G systems)
- Compatible with REMOS technology
Spypoint’s TINY series of compact trail cameras can all work with a BLACKBOX™ wireless backup system that allows retrieval of photos while staying away from the monitored area.
The TINY-WBF and TINY-PLUS share these features:
- 38 invisible LEDs
- Sound recording
- Built-in 2.4” viewing screen with zoom and pan functions
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Colour pictures & videos by day, black and white by night
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F) stamp on pictures
- Time-lapse mode
- Multi-shot mode, up to 6 pictures per detection
- Continuous mode (will continue to record even when SD Card is full)
- Adjustable operation period
- Adjustable distance detection sensor 1.5 to 19.8m (5 to 65’)
- 3 sensors for a total of 7 detection range zones
- Instant trigger time in Electricity mode when side sensors are on
- Requires an SD/SDHC card, up to 32 GB (not included)
- Blackbox™ requires SD/SDHC card, up to 8 GB (not included)
- Requires 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack (not included) and maintain its charge with a solar panel
- USB and TV ports (NTSC/PAL)
- 12V/solar panel jack
- External trigger jack
- Standard ¼-20” tripod mount
- Sliding mount for easier handling
- User friendly menu
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.