FoxPro XWave Digital Caller
The FoxPro XWave features 2 positional Xtreme High Definition XHD speakers. Both XHD speakers are a horn speaker with an added tweeter for improved frequency response. The XHD speaker system allows for extreme volume capabilities and realistic sound clarity.
The FoxPro XWave also features Bluetooth compatibility so the user can connect wirelessly via their Bluetooth device and play animal sounds from their own library. There are 2 external speaker jacks if you desire even more volume an auxiliary jack to connect an approved device such as a Jack Predator Decoy and a charge jack.
The XWAVE comes with 100 high quality FoxPro sounds with the ability to store and access up to 1000 sounds. You can operate the XWave manually or with the TX 1000 remote control. The XWave comes complete with a lithium battery and charger kit in the box.
The TX 1000 remote control features a full colour graphic LCD screen which displays your sound list or sound categories. It also has a barometer indicator, moon phase indicator, temperature indicator, battery level indicator, timer or time clock, FOXBANG technology and much more.
- FOXMotion allows you to fade the sound from the left speakers to the right speakers to help sell the reality of your call sounds.
- FOXFusion allows you to mix and match any two sounds at the same time during your calling sequence.
- FOXCast allows you to play a pre set custom sequence to include your favourite sounds volume levels and even pauses.
- FOXPitch allows you to manipulate the pitch of the sound in an effort to trigger a response.
- FOXData allows you to record real time information from each and every stand so you can access the data for future reference
- Speakers: 2 horn speaker and 2 Tweeters
- Manual operation: Yes
- Play modes - Single, Jukebox and Repeat
- Charge jack: Yes
- Sound capacity: 1000 calls
- Runtime: 3-7 hours
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.