FoxPro Inferno Digital Predator Caller
The FOXPRO Inferno gives you a lot of "bang for your buck" with a compact design, 75 high quality FOXPRO sounds, and an upgraded remote control with FOXBANG technology. The Inferno weighs in at only 1.5 lbs with batteries.
This unit offers maximum portability with extreme volume and sound quality. Connect an external speaker to the jack on the side of the unit for even more volume. FOXPRO's Inferno remote is easy to operate and navigate through sound categories.
The Inferno remote has two preset buttons, a mute button, volume up and down, and much more. All of these features in one amazing, compact, high quality unit makes the Inferno an incredible value. It's packed with great features and innovations from FOXPRO.
The Inferno is backed by a 3 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.
- Inferno remote control with large, easy-to-read screen
- Organize your sounds by category
- User button with assignable function of your choice
- Easy to navigate interface
- FOXBANG: With FOXBANG activated, the caller automatically switches to a assignable function (preset 1-5, toggle mute, toggle decoy) after discharging your firearm. This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Integrated USB Port Allows you to connect your caller to a home PC for reprogramming!
- Stores up to 200 sounds in total (comes with 75)
- Order direct to custom pick your own custom sound list
- External Speaker Jack for connecting an additional speaker to the Inferno for more volume.
- Internal Speaker "On/Off" Switch allows you to turn your internal speaker on or off.
- Auxiliary jack for linking-up with a FOXPRO decoy
- Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator glows green while on, blinks when batteries are getting low.
- Tripod Mount located on the bottom of the unit.
- Made in the USA!
11th February 2020
22nd November 2018
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.