Spypoint GEOPAD Tablet
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
Finance options powered by
The GeoPad brings Trail Camera specific applications to Hunting/Wildlife/Security enthusiasts in a rugged package with all the features found on a regular ‘indoor’ tablet.
Includes custom apps for hunting:
- MySPYPOINT App – camera and photo management system
- Built in Game Caller App with upgrades available: Whitetail (5 sounds), Moose (5 sounds), Predator (5 sounds). Also allows for call sequences to be put together
- Offline Maps (can be used without Wi-Fi)
- Backtrack App – allows you to trackback to where your trail camera was left
- XCEL Stream App – connects the XCEL Stream (optional extra) to stream live videoHunting games (Duck Hunting, Dear Hunter Challenge, Forest Sniper)
Gold mySPYPOINT subscription
Access to millions of apps through the Google Play store, internet access, email, Skype, music storage and more.
- Extra rugged and weather resistant case with Rubber Armouring
- Weather resistant rubber covers for in/out ports
- Camo bodyshell
- Adjustable hand carrying strap
- ¼” Whitworth tripod thread on back
- Micro-SD card slot
- SD card ready (Includes an SD card reader, retained on the back)
- 1/8” audio output jack
- USB port
- 7”, 1024 x 600 resolution screen
- Built-in speaker
- 4.4.2 Android platform
- Front and back cameras
- 8 GB internal memory
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
Included with the GeoPad:
- USB cable
- Screen Protector
- Quick Start Guide
- SD Card Reader
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.