Hazard 4 Switchback Full Sized Laptop Sling Pack
Hazard 4 Switchback Full Sized Laptop Sling Pack has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
Finance options powered by
The Hazard 4 Switchback backpack is a full sized laptop sling pack which is large enough to accommodate laptops in it's main padded compartment whilst remaining nimble enough for carrying into tricky situations.
A generously sized compact sling pack able to accommodate laptops in it's main padded compartment.
This pack is nimble enough to be rotated from the back to the chest which is a handy manoeuver for on-the-go access to frequently used gear whilst carrying larger loads on your back.
This product offers security in crowds as well as allowing users to sit back in tight quarters like ski-lifts or vehicles.
Available in Black, Coyote or MultiCam
- The largest of Hazard 4's sling packs for lots of storage capacity including 17" laptops
- Optimised for right hand users but works ambidextrously
- Padded back with air circulation pads
- 3D airmesh on underside for added comfort
- Back pocket fits a 3 litre hydration bladder
- Trap door for hydration hose without sharp Velcro edges
- Flip down shelf pocket with organiser for easy chest access
- Flat zip pocket on front
- Large grab handles for easy hoisting onto back or chest
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets facilitate a high degree of organisation
- Wide, padded strap has MOLLE system for pouches etc.
- Large, locking buckle on main strap for rapid drops
- Removable stabiliser strap keeps bag from sliding
- Compression straps (which also secure tubular items)
- Generous MOLLE for attaching holsters/mag pouches
- Side flat pockets for paddle holsters/rifle magazines
- Hydration pocket has Velcro panel for covertly attaching optional modular pistol/magazine holster
- The main compartment will accommodate folding stock rifles/short barreled SMGs such as the H&K G36c or UMP
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.