Hazard 4 Officer Front/Back Slim Organiser Backpack
Hazard 4 Officer Front/Back Slim Organiser Backpack has been added to you basket.
The Hazard 4 Officer Front/Back Slim Organiser backpack is a unique professional back pack which has padded, ventilated shoulder straps which are ergonomically cut for hours of comfortable wear per day.
It is covered in modular (Mollé compatible) webbing to attach pouches for phones, etc.
Generous side modular webbing provides expansion options and the thermoformed moulded back panel provides variable rigidity, air ventilation, and a durable surface.
A drop-down fast access gear organiser can also hold an iPad sized tablet like a shelf and the main compartment is lined in Velcro for attaching dividers, patches or Hazard 4® holsters.
- Available in two colours; Black & Coyote
- Rotates from user’s back to chest for fast gear access
- Padded back-carrier pocket ts most 15.6” laptops
- Back-pocket will also fit hydration bladders (<100 Oz./3L)
- Optimised for right-hand-users but works for both
- Anatomic, thermoformed back-panel with air circulation
- 3D air-mesh underside on straps/belt for breathability
- Hydration hose/antenna port to main and back areas
- Full-width flip-down shelf with organiser to access on chest
- Flat zip-pocket on front with Velcro panel area above
- Large grab-handles for carrying or pulling to chest/back
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organising items
- High-quality 3D Hazard 4® logo in subdued colour scheme
- Wide, padded belt has Mollé webbing for pouches etc.
- Buckle on harness strap for rapid drops in emergencies
- Compression-straps (which also secure tubular items)
- Mollé web throughout (ie harness straps) for expansion
- Compatible with optional cartridge™ laptop insert Weapons Capacity
- Generous Mollé for attaching holsters/mag pouches
- Side flat-pockets for paddle holsters/rifle magazines
- Hydration pocket also has Velcro panel for attaching covertly Hazard 4’s optional modular pistol/magazine holster Colour Options
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.