Hazard 4 Messenger of Doom Covert Messenger
Hazard 4 Messenger of Doom Covert Messenger has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
Finance options powered by
The messenger-bag version of Hazard 4's versatile Ditch bag can load out numerous modular containers on the front surface, but keep them hidden under the unassuming flap. The flap compresses bulk with oversized lock-buckle straps (which can also be removed from the bag.)
The flap itself can be removed in a few seconds (it is mounted on the rear with an ingenious flat-lock system.) You can also change flap colour by purchasing additional flaps. The flap has a large loop fastener area which also fits Hazard 4 I.D window patches. These can be secured to the flap with the Hazard 4 Civilian Rewind cable gear retractor.
The new 2012 MOD Bag now features a luggage handle/Velcro webbing mount on the back for convenient airport travel and a direct access through the flap zipper. This is a new feature on Hazard 4 bags which means you don't have to open the buckles to get to the main bay area.
- perfectly sized dimensions for the most common loads
- padded, rear laptop/armour-plate pocket fits up to 15" laptops
- front/side web arrays to add a layer of custom gear
- inside web-array allows weaving-in our modular pouches
- drop-in container lids ‘replace’ the zip-flap if top left open
- side wall pockets, grab-handles, and metal snap-rings
- front loop fasteners for patches or our optional i.d. carrier
- drop-down ‘shelf’ work-area w/ document/map window
- shelf retainers allow use while wearing bag like a chest-rig
- full-organiser for pens, knives, lights, magazines, s.d. cards
- top-flap peels completely and hides in an internal pocket
- loop-fastener floor allows insertion of our divider panel
- padded rear, unpadded sides; bag flattens unfilled or stored
- top zipper link with big pulling-handle for fast opening
- top zipper link can unpair from the pullers to open the zippers one at a time; also acts as a key ring or retainer
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.