Hazard 4 Grayman Take-Down Carbine Sling Pack
- Colour: Grey
Hazard 4 Grayman Take-Down Carbine Sling Pack has been added to you basket.
Popular and back by demand, the Grayman Takedown has been designed to accommodate the AR-15/M16 family of rifles in their taken down state and is also excellent for those that need extra storage room.
This carbine sling-pack allows you to split the upper and lower of the rifle, nesting the parts between the included padded divider. Shooters are able to transfer their carbine in a small package.
There are external pockets that are designed to carry magazines, a cleaning kit, extra parts and other essentials you require, or even for transporting your urban gear.
- Designed for M4/M16/AR-15 style rifles/carbines
- Padded, movable (flat) internal divider to separate rifle parts
- Long, flat back-pocket for hydration or extra barrels, etc.
- Two smaller pockets suitable for gloves/Otis® kit, etc.
- Ideal for all target, military, police, tactical shooters
- Back panel w/ logo & air-circulation array
- One large pocket for access while on chest w/ Velcro floor
- External velcro panel area for patches, i.d.’s, glint-tape, etc.
- Large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to chest/back
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organising items
- MOLLE covered shoulder strap with 3-D airmesh for comfort
- Large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- Stabilizer-strap links to either side and keeps bag from sliding
- Top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items
- External size - 72 x 22 x 16 cm
- Main Compartment - 69 x 16 x 13 cm
- Total Gear Capacity - 25.4 L
- Total Weight - 1.6kg
- Main Material - Polyester
20th May 2019
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.