Hazard 4 Ditch Bail-Out Bag
Hazard 4 Ditch Bail-Out Bag has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
Finance options powered by
The most frequently used and versatile bag is the bail-out bag. An indispensible piece of kit, this bag can be used as a briefcase, messenger-bag, range-bag, photography-case, laptop-case, tool kit, schoolbag, escape and evade survival kit, overnight-bag, etc.
- Perfectly sized dimensions for the most common loads
- Quilted, top-zippered, rear laptop/armour plate pocket
- Front/side web arrays to add a layer of custom gear
- Inside web array allows modular pouches to be added
- Drop in container lids 'replace' the zip-flap if top left open
- Side-wall pockets, grab handles, and metal strap rings
- Front Velcro panel for patches or optional I.D carrier
- Drop down 'shelf' work area with document/map window
- Shelf retainers allow use whilst wearing bag like a chest rig
- Full organiser for pens, knives, lights, magazines and S.D cards
- Top flap can 'peel' to the left and hide in an internal pocket
- Inside loops allow adding of optional MOLLE divider panel
- Padded front/rear panel with unpadded sides/floor allows
- Bag goes flat and reduces bulk when unfilled or stored
- Top zipper has big pull handle for fast opening
- Fits a 15.6" laptop or collapsible stock rifle/SMG such as H&K G36C or MP5
- Three litre hydration bladder reservoir at bottom of laptop compartment
- Ballistic armour plate in laptop or main compartment
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.