Hazard 4 Air Support Rolling Carry On Tactical Luggage
Hazard 4 Air Support Rolling Carry On Tactical Luggage has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Hazard 4 Air Support Rugged Rolling Carry On is the ideal travelling tactical luggage which can be rolled or carried as a nornal tactical duffle.
Regular rolling carry-on suitcases don't perform well on a bombed runway in Afghanistan loaded with contractor's supplies, or a cobble stone street pulling news camera gear.
This model is the 4x4 equivalent of a regular rolling suitcase. The practicality doesn't compromise on looks either.
You wouldn't look the fashion victim standing amongst the pros when you arrive with this feature loaded partner by your side.
- Sized for TSA overhead-bin fit on most airliners
- Stiff bottom with softer compressible sides and top
- Wide wheel base for tip-free maneuverability
- Wide compression straps with large buckles
- Padded laptop sleeve loads from outside
- Multiple organisation pockets throughout
- MOLLE/Velcro areas on external surfaces
- Included 3D rubber I.D window on side
- Two heavily padded carry handles on top/side
- High quality telescopic/locking pull handle
- Big bottom glide rails absorb travel abuse
- Large, all-terrain smooth-rolling wheels.
- Wide opening main bay door for for packing
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.