GRS Berserk Composite Rifle Stock System
GRS Berserk Composite Rifle Stock System has been added to you basket.
The GRS Berserk rifle stock system is crafted from glass fiber reinforced material, GRS Berserk is a long-lasting product that you can enjoy for many, many years.
GRS Berserk is a true love story. It is a rifle stock that GRS owner Oscar claims to be one of our biggest achievements. When launched in 2016, it was the best composite stock on the market.
The design and ergonomics were second to none. Little has changed since then – its ergonomic grip and LOP still fit most customers.
A super strong body with rubber surfaces on the grip and fore end gives you total control and friction in wet, dirty and cold conditions. The GRS Berserk comes with bedding blocks installed.
We recommend using 5 Nm of torque on the action screws.
A rubber grip keeps your hand steady in rainy weather - and with an angle of six percent, your hand is in its best, most relaxed position. With our smart SpeedLock 2.0 system too you can adjust the length and cheek piece of the stock. This makes it even easier to find a perfect shooting position and withstand the recoil generated by the heaviest calibers.
- Fiberglass reinforced composite material.
- Black colour and in right hand configuration only.
- OP 33.5- 36.5 cm. LOP, 30mm adjustment on cheek piece height.
- The surface under the rear stock has been lengthened so it will work better with the use of rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
- Grip and forend has rubber grip surfaces for better friction in wet conditions.
- The stocks have pillar bedding in them as a standard.
- Flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops included.
- They have one sling mount on the front stock for mounting bipods.
- Weight is 1.4 kg in the Tikka T3 inlet.
- The height adjustable recoilpad can be mounted as optional extra feature.
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.