Hazard 4 Kato Tablet/Netbook Mini-Messenger
Hazard 4 Kato Tablet/Netbook Mini-Messenger has been added to you basket.
As the suddenly ubiquitous tablet-computers such as the iPad® are taken into extreme environments and increasingly integrated into professional duties, a new format of rugged, organised carry bag needed to be created.
Part of the Sidekick collection of small, nimble, modular bags, the Kato is the tablet carry solution from Hazard 4. Its size and layout were designed around the tablet and netbook computer. Its fast access, padded and quilted back pocket cradles a tablet computer while the other compartments allow storage of other gear. Something mere sport and business bags don't offer. Whether you're a soldier deployed overseas sending emails home, a pro field photographer reviewing photos, or a busy blogger reporting from a chaotic concert, you will understand the appeal of this widely anticipated new product.
- Fast-grab padded/quilted tablet pocket on back
- Unique 3D flap-pocket for fast access on the run
- 3D flap-pocket has locking-capable zipper-sliders
- Large Velcro panel for I.Ds, logos etc. on the front
- Large, locking front-buckle is secure and handy
- Tough-material on flap-edge in the high-use area
- Rubbery, vented handle for a secure wet-grip
- Two sets of strap D-rings for flap over/under use
- Modular MOLLE web field can double capacity
- Flap conceals the gear mounted on the MOLLE
- Padded panel in main bay fits Macbook 11”
- Large side-pouch with MOLLE & accessory-loop
- Zippered side pouch fits a smaller drinks bottle
- Access the main bay through unique flap-zipper
- Can be worn as a three point chest-pack
- Quilted sides hold & protect DSLR cameras/lenses
- Vented/MOLLE-topped-pad strap with stabiliser
- Flap-pocket Velcro fits optional modular holster
- Back belt-strap holds bag down when drawing gun
- Main volume side-wall pockets fit pistol/rifle mags
- Side/front MOLLE areas can fit many mag pouches
- The MOLLE on the vented strap pad can fit pouches
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.