FLIR MNVD-40 2HD Night Vision Multi Purpose Systems
Always in stock
FLIR MNVD-40 2HD Night Vision Multi Purpose Systems has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
Finance options powered by
The FLIR MNVD-40 2HD is a multi purpose night vision system which can be head, helmet or weapon mounted with a 25% increase in field of view with manual gain control.
The Armasight by FLIR MNVD is a multi-purpose night vision monocular. It can be hand held, head mounted, helmet mounted, or weapon mounted. With a 40° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the monocular.
The MNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the MNVD can run up to 40 hours.
Manual Variable Gain Control and Built-in Infrared Illuminator
- MNVD is equipped with manual variable gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected by user to adjust for ambient light level in his area of operations.
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
COMPACT AND RUGGED
Perfect Balance of Size and Performance
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 40 hours.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Packed with Features for a Versatile and Customizable Viewing Experience
- For hands-free operation, the MNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as a night vision system that enables mobility, driving, short-range surveillance, and low light reading.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the MNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
The differences in FLIR image intensifier tube grades can be found here.
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ High Definition
- Magnification: 1x standard (3x and 5x optional)
- Photocathode Type: Multi Alkali
- Lens System: F/1.3l 27mm
- Field of View: 40 degree
- Focus Range: 0.25m to Infinity
- Eye Relief: 25mm
- Diopter Adjustment : -6 to +DPT
- Manual Gain Control
- Bright Light Cut Off
- Automatic Shut off System
- Built In Infrared illuminator
- Power Supply: One AA or one CR123A
- Battery Run Time: Up to 40hrs
- Dimensions: 175× 57 × 80 mm . 0.34kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
26th September 2018
9th September 2018
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.