AGM NVG-50 Night Vision Goggle Systems - Gen 2+ Photonis
AGM NVG-50 Night Vision Goggle Systems - Gen 2+ Photonis has been added to you basket.
The new AGM NVG-50 is a dual channel tactical night vision system with a 51 degree field of view to give you the ultimate perspective on the battlefield with a clean wide field of view through the high quality Photonis Gen 2+ intensifier tubes, which are highly sensitive in low light conditions, providing remarkable night vision performance at this level of price with manually selected tubes featuring an advanced clear cut image with an image quality comparable to Gen 3 devices.
Powered by a single CR123A or AA battery, the NVG-50 can operate up to 20hrs, and comes equipped with a short range infrared illuminator for personal operations in the dark.
Complete with a choice of helmet mount adaptor, the NVG-50 can be attached to Norotos, Wilcox and other tactical NVG helmet mount systems.
- Dual tube design with high FOM of up to 1600
- Manually selected tubes which feature advanced clear cut image approximate to Gen 3 level
- Max Output Brightness: 10 cd/m2
- Max Luminance Gain 8000 cd/m2/lx
- Resolution centre of 67 lp/mm (55-72lp/mm)
- Wide 51 deg field of view
- Lightweight and Compact
- Hand Held, Head or Helmet Mountable for hands free operation
- Bright Light Cut off protection
- Ergonomic simple easy to use controls
- Built in Infrared Illuminator and flood lens
- 3 Year Warranty
- Disclaimer - Does not come with Manual Gain
- Image Intensifier Tube: Gen 2 + Photonis
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens System: 19mm F 1.26
- FOV:51 degrees
- Focus Range: 0.25m to infinity
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- LED Indicators: Low Battery, IR On, Excessive Light Conditions
- Bright Light Cut Off
- Automatic Shut Off System
- Powered by CR123 or AA
- Battery Life up to 20hrs
- Weight: 615g
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.