Cobra Centaur 165 Gen 2+ Night Vision Riflescope
Always in stock
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Cobra Centaur 165 night vision riflescope features the latest specification image intensifer tube offering the highest image magnification in our range as well as being one of the lightest NV scopes on the market, weighing in at just 1020g.
The standard Centaur 165 night scope features a commercial grade Russian Gen 2+ image intensifier tube but is also available in Photonis tube options if required.
Designed for long range fox and vermin control using a top quality, multicoated 165mm f2.0 lens, the unit offers a 6.0x image magnification.
Focusing is internal with rear eyepiece dioptre control. Minimum focus is approximately 30m. The Centaur 165 is excellent for long range pest control.
A built-in 75mW high power Infrared (IR) Illuminator gives good low light/total darkness capabilities and is powered by the scopes internal batteries. It offers a focusable beam and three power settings.
The Centaur 165 night scope features a variable brightness precision mildot green-on-green crosshair reticle. Sniper-turret type windage and elevation controls are built-in offering an adjustment of 1 click=1/4 MOA or 7.5mm@100m.
The unit is fitted with a Weaver mount as standard.
- Choice of Russian Gen 2+, Photonis Intensifier tubes and Russian Gen 3
- 6.0x Magnification
- 6.3° Field of view
- 165mm f1.2 Lens
- +3/-4 Dioptre correction
- Minimum focus - 30m
- Variable brightness precision MilDot selectable green-on-green /red-on-red crosshair reticle
- 1 Click=1/4 MOA or 7.5mm@100m
- Lightweight, rugged and compact aluminium alloy bodyshell
- Soft rubber eyecup
- Retained rubbed lens cap
- Grooved objective focus dial
- Deep grip features on dioptre correction
- Twist switch for power/reticle colour & reticle brightness
- Knurled surfaces on all contact points – objective lens focus, windage/elevation caps and windage/elevation dials
- Supplied with or without IR Illuminator (in which case an accessory rail is provided)
- Retained, O-ring sealed battery cap
- Powered by two AA batteries
- IPX5 Weather Rating
- -40°C - +50°C Operating Temperature
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.