OLight Warrior X Pro Tactical Flashlight
OLight Warrior X Pro Tactical Flashlight has been added to you basket.
The Warrior X Pro Tactical flashlight is the upgraded version of Olight's revolutionary Warrior X tactical light.
Using an updated high discharge 5000mAh 21700 lithium battery, the Warrior X Pro is capable of producing a maximum 2250 lumens for up to 600 metres of throw and delivering a 2A current for 100% faster charging than the Warrior X while retaining the classic features of the Warrior X's sturdy, aggressive appearance, as well as the vibration battery indicator, silicone tactical ring and optical magnetic remote switch.
The Warrior X Pro features a redesigned raised tail switch for an unprecedented intuitive operation experience. The IPX8 rated aluminium alloy body sports a pronounced knurling pattern for a better grip. With unbeatable performance and indestructible build, the Warrior X Pro is ideal for the professional choice of hunting, search and rescue or while on duty.
- Using a customised 5000mAh 21700 lithium battery, the Warrior X Pro produces an incredible 2250 lumen output and 600 metre throw allowing you to see in any harsh condition
- The redesigned raised tactical tail switch comes with stronger magnitism and aggressive body knurling for a firmer grip.
- Quickly get back in action with the super efficient MCC3 charging cable for 100% faster charging than the previous Warrior X
- Sturdy heavy duty build with a thick IPX8 rated aluminium alloy body, making it tough enough to endure a harsh 3 metre drop test.
- All tactical classics in one: vibration battery indicator, silicone tactical ring, etc
- Beam Distance - 600m
- Max performance - 2250 Lumens
- Charge Type - Magnetic USB charge base
- Compatible Batteries - Customised 5000mAh 21700 battery
- Light intensity - 90000 Candela
- Light Form - Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance
- Mode operation - tail switch
- OLight - 5 year warranty
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.