OLight PL Mini 2 Black Tactical Flashlight
OLight PL Mini 2 Black Tactical Flashlight has been added to you basket.
The OLight PL Mini 2 Valkyrie is the world's first compact rechargeable weaponlight with an adjustable rail, which the user can adjust to any length making it compatible with most pistols including subcompacts.
It delivers a maximum output of 600 lumens and a beam distance of 100 meters. With a quick attach and release mounting system, install and removal is accomplished within one second.
The switches are conveniently manipulated by pressing down quickly for constant on/off or hold for momentary-on.
The PL-MINI 2 is powered by a built-in lithium polymer battery, which can be charged through our signature magnetic charging port located at the bottom of the light.
With high compatibility, quick attach/release mounting system, and huge performance; the PL-Mini 2 is the optimal weaponlight choice for concealed carry
Adjustable rail(authorized patent): Slide the rail adapter back and forth freely to fix the light in the desired position for your specific firearm, making the PL-MINI 2 compatible with most pistols including subcompacts.
- Huge performance: 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw. Performance comparable to mid-sized weapon lights.
- Convenient charging by connecting the light directly with the included magnetic USB cable. T
- There is no need to remove a battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
- Quick install and removal within one second.
- Compatible with both Glock (insert already installed) and Picatinny sized rails (insert included in the package).
- Ultra-compact and lightweight.
- Beam Distance: 246ft
- Max performance: 600 Lumens
- Charge Type: Magnetic USB Base
- Customised Li-Ion Battery
- Light Intensity: 2500
- Light Form: Standard Hotspot diameter with impressive distance
- Lens Type: Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)
- Mode Operation: Side Switch
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.