OLight MX2-UT Javelot Tactical Flashlight 810M Beam
OLight MX2-UT Javelot Tactical Flashlight 810M Beam has been added to you basket.
The OLight MX2-UT Javelot is a portable, extended-range LED flashlight with a beam that reaches out to 810 meters (2657 ft). With its customized CREE XP-L LED, the M2X-UT Javelot delivers a tightly focused 1020-lumen beam, making it ideal for long-range uses.
The M2X-UT Javelot is a portable, extended-range LED flashlight with a beam that reaches out to 810 meters (2657 ft). With its customized CREE XP-L LED, the M2X-UT Javelot delivers a tightly focused 1020-lumen beam, making it ideal for long-range uses. It has three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, plus a strobe mode.
It’s powerful enough to reach extreme distances, but small enough for everyday carry.
And its dual-power source capability allows you to conveniently use either non-rechargeable or rechargeable lithium batteries. The M2X’s tactical tail switch features momentary activation and clicks on and off, while also providing immediate access directly to the brightest setting and strobe mode. Its hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is durable and compact making it ideal for search and rescue, law enforcement, outdoors, and emergency preparedness.
- Three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, controlled by a mode selector built into head
- Large reflector focuses beam to reach out over 2600 feet
- CREE XP-L HI LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw
- Multi-function clicky tailcap switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function easily changed via a mode selector built into the head
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating
- Beam distance 810m
- 164000 Candela Light Intensity
- Light Form: Compact tight focused hot spot for ultimate beam distance
- Lens Reflector Type: Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)
- Mode Operation: Tail Switch
- Series: Tactical/Military
- Responsive tailswitch for mometary or constant on
- Short body allowing the user to easily sit with the holster on the belt
- Powered by a single battery to allow a short and compact body with peak performance
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.