OLight M20SX Javelot Long Range Tactical Torch
OLight M20SX Javelot Long Range Tactical Torch has been added to you basket.
The Olight M20SX is a new generation of two-tail-switch tactical flashlight. The maximum output has been improved to 820lm providing a remarkable performance output, making it perfect for law enforcement, security and hunting applications.
M20SX JAVELOT is powered by 2 x CR123A or 1 X 18650 battery.
The LED lamp has been processed by unique technology, which improves the light range to 370 meters. M20SX JAVELOT has abundant tactical accessories such as weapon mount, filter, and remote pressure switch.
It is a good assistant for hunting, law enforcement, search& rescue and outdoors.
- Three brightness levels from 25 to 820 lumens, plus a strobe mode
- Customized CREE LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw reaching out to 370M (1214 ft)
- Multi-function click tail switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access directly to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Side switch to select modes with memory function to remember the last power setting used
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing, pocket clip, and crenelated stainless steel striking bezel
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating 1.5 m 1 m
- Beam Distance: 1213ft
- Max Performance: 820 lumens
- Charge Type: Optional Charger
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Light Intensity: 34200 Candela
- Light Form:Compact tight focused hotspot, Ultimate beam distance
- Lens type: Smooth reflector
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.