OLight Javelot Pro Tactical Flashlight Kit
OLight Javelot Pro Tactical Flashlight Kit has been added to you basket.
The OLight Javelot Pro Tactical Flashlight kit comes with extra filters and remote pressure switch which makes it more convenient for hunting.
The Javelot Pro hunting light is a dual-switch LED flashlight succeeding the M3XS-UT that delivers a beam distance of more than 1000 meters with a maximum output of 2100 Lumens.
It adopts the OLight signature versatile tail switch, it functions as a tail switch, charging port and connection port for a magnetic remote pressure switch.
With a bezel diameter of 63mm, a high capacity battery pack, convenient charging system and easy operation, the Javelot Pro is the best illumination tool for hunting or search and rescue.
- Powerful Performance. Powered by an integrated 25Wh (two 3500mAh 18650 batteries) rechargeable battery pack, delivering a maximum output of 2100 Lumens and 1080 meters beam distance.
- Two versatile switches: the tail switches: The tail switches delivers 2100 lumens in high mode and 15 Lumens low mode. The side switch can turn the light on or off and can also cycle through the following modes: 2100 Lumens, 600 Lumens, 150 Lumens and 15 Lumens.
- Center LED indicator in the side switch shows the battery level clearly: Green indicator means power is more than 75%; the orange indicator represents battery power at 30% - 75%; red stands for less than 30% and then a blinking red light stands for less that 10%.
- Tower-shaped tube body provides comfort and a firm grip
- Beam Distance - 1080m/3543ft
- Max performance - 2100 Lumens
- Charge Type - Magnetic USB charging cable
- Light Intensity - 291600 Candela
- IPX8 Waterproof rated
- 5 year OLight warranty
- Javelot Pro Flashlight
- Magnetic USB Charging cable MCCV5 x1
- User Manual
- Red filter
- Green filter
- Remote pressure switch
- Flashlight mount
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.