The new Pulsar Digex N450 digital night vision riflescope features a state of the art HD sensor and display providing high performance night vision with full day capability, in a traditional 30mm riflescope tube design, allowing for low mounting on your rifle, with a traditional feel and look.
Pulsar Digex provides a combination of best night time sensitivity in its class, with a new AMOLED HD resolution display and sensor twinned with 4x to 16x magnification and a powerful built-in IR for a moonless night make the Pulsar Digex Night Vision a perfect tool for detecting large game and vermin quarry at distances ranging from 450 to 550 meters.
Perfect for use on air rifle, rimfire and centrefire, Pulsar Digex N450 is designed to provide crisp clear imaging at night at short, medium and long range, but also offer day capability (in black and white) for a sharp image for daytime hunting, zeroing and practising on the range.
All Metal Housing
The metal housing of the riflescope is rugged and light at the same time. The antiwear coating will keep Digex’s decent external look for years of use.
Integrated Video and Sound Recording
Digex riflescopes feature a built-in recorder to capture still images and HD quality videos with sound. Footage can be transferred to PC/laptop or mobile device via a wired connection or via Wi-Fi.
High Definition Sensor
The highly sensitive 1280х720 HD CMOS sensor ensures that Digex delivers a high definition image with precise detail rendering.
Traditional Scope Design for Easy Rifle Mounting
The middle part of the Digex body is a 30 mm tube, standard for daylight optical sights. This form-factor enables the Digex to be flexibly mounted on various types of hunting weapons using proven solutions.
Variable Magnification with Picture In Picture
The base magnification of Digex N455 increases by four times – from 4x to 16x. The zoom changes either gradually in 2x step or continuously for a truly optimum, customized field of view for specific situation.
Picture-in-Picture mode is an additional frame for high-precision zeroing. Taking only 10% of the total display area, the frame shows magnified image of the target and reticle and allows the user to closely see the image in the aiming area and have visual control of the entire field of view at the same time.
Dual Power System for Continuous operation
Digex riflescopes are powered with two rechargeable batteries: one built-in and the other replaceable located in the battery compartment. Upon discharge of the battery in the battery compartment, the riflescope switches automatically to the built-in battery. The replaceable battery can be removed and replaced in a matter of seconds. Then the riflescope switches to the replaceable battery without intermediate shutdown. Digex is supplied with THREE APS2 batteries, one is used in the IR illuminator.
Supplied with a Powerful IR illuminator
The Digex riflescopes are supplied with a detachable high power 850 nm or 940 IR illuminator. The 850nm IR features long-range action, the 940 nm IR operates in the invisible range. With this IR the hunter can observe animals staying unnoticed and without the fear that animals could be frightened away. Three adjustable IR power levels help choose preferred effective range and illumination level of an object observed. Adjustable power changes the operating range and illumination level of objects.
Fully Waterproof, Tough and Durable, designed for large calibre use
The Digex features IPX7 level of protection, which means it is fully waterproof. The riflescopes are able to operate in high humidity, precipitation of any intensity and survive a 30-minute long and 1m deep submersion.
Digex riflescopes feature high shock resistance allowing use with large caliber hunting rifles such as 9.3х64, .30-06, .300, .375. etc., as well as smooth-bore and airsoft weapons.
What's In The Box?
The Digex comes packed with a load of accessories including THREE APS2 batteries as well as an internal battery system, IR illuminator and charging system
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Three seconds start-up and instant startup from ‘Display Off’ mode.
- 5 shooting profiles (50 total zeroing distances)
- Built-In video (with sound)/photo recorder (.mp4/.jpg) & internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible so the device can be controlled and viewed on a smartphone.
- Dual power sources APS2 (3 supplied) & APS3 and a built-in Mini B-Pack Power Source
- Independent APS2 power source for the IR Illuminator
- 10 Reticles (9 colour combinations) with scalable ballistic reticles. Full details in the Digex Reticle catalogue.
- Side incline indication (Cant)
- One-shot zeroing function
- ‘Freeze Zeroing’ function
- Precise ‘Zoom zeroing’ function – Zeroing the Digex can be done at either the base magnification of 4.0x or any digital magnification. As the magnification increases the click value decrease, at 16x magnification the reticle step is less than 0.1 MOA. The aiming point is stable in the entire magnification range.
- Wide-angle eyepiece with removable Eye Cup with Magnet Ring
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Automatic shutdown (customisable time)