Vortex Venom Red Dot (6 MOA)
The new Vortex Venom Red Dot attaches to your AR, pistol or shotgun providing reliable rapid target aquisition, while providing a precise point of aim - getting shots down range and on target fast.
The durable, machined aluminum housing of the Vortex Venon Red Dot ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view.
The Vortex top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source.
The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.
- Fully Multi Coated - Anti reflective coatings on all air to glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Premium Wide Field Lens - Exceptional edge to edge resolution
- Brightness Setting- Choose between 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to Auto Mode
- Parallax Free - All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practise, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single Piece Chassis - Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Hard Anodized finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Battery Power - 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Ultimate Eye Relief - Non Critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.