Vortex Crossfire Tactical Red Dot
Vortex Crossfire Tactical Red Dot has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Vortex Crossfire Tactical Red Dot sight is designed for close-in work and general shooting, it’s tough to beat a quality Vortex Crossfire Red Dot Sight. The super-light, ultra-compact, insanely-fast-on-target, incredibly durable, the Vortex Cross fire Red Dot is exactly that.
Not only does this sight absolutely rock, it does so at a remarkable price point.
The daylight-bright, 2-MOA dot, is easy to acquire and promotes rapid engagement of targets, yet is fine enough to more precisely engage targets at distance. 11 intensity levels of brightness let shooters cater the dot intensity to the situation at hand. Skeletonised mount offers two height options – lending its functionality to AR-15’s, shotguns, and pistols.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
Brightness Settings 11 Levels
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Crossfire’s performance.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Mag: 1x
- Unlimited Eye Relief
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax free
- Length: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 5.2 ounces
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.