FLIR BNVD-40 Night Vision Goggles Gen 2+ ID
Always in stock
FLIR BNVD-40 Night Vision Goggles Gen 2+ ID has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Armasight by FLIR BNVD-40 Night Vision Observation Device are state of the art dual channel night vision goggles or NODS designed for hands free tactical awareness in all situations, providing a 25% increase in field of view over traditional head worn night vision devices in a compact and lightweight rugged design.
The Armasight by FLIR BNVD is a dual-channel night vision system. With a 40° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the binoculars.
Equpped with US Improved Definition Gen 2+ image intensifier tubes.
The BNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the BNVD can run up to 20 hours. Also equipped with an integral infrared illuminator for reading in the dark.
True Stereoscopic Vision and Built-in Infrared Illuminator
- Dual tube design provides increased depth perception and outstanding clarity.
- Built-in IR illuminator enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
COMPACT AND RUGGED
Perfect Balance of Size and Performance
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing that is water and fog resistant.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 20 hours. An optional battery pack mounted behind the helmet extends the use up to 80 hours.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Packed with Features for a Versatile and Customizable Viewing Experience
- For hands-free operation, the BNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as binoculars, as a monocular, goggles or stowed out of the way.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the BNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
- Compact and lightweight, rugged design
- Single manual gain control knob
- Head or helmet mountable
- Built in Infrared illuminator
- Two Year warranty
The differences in FLIR image intensifier tube grades can be found here.
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ Improved Definition
- Magnification: 1 x Standard (3x optional)
- Photocathode Type: Multi Alkali
- Lens System: F/1.3, 27mm
- Field of View: 40 degree
- Focus Range: 0.25m to Infinity
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 DPT
- Manual Gain Control
- Bright Light Cut Off
- Automatic Shut Off System
- Built In Infrared illuminator
- Low Battery Indicator
- Power Supply: 1 x AA or 123A
- Battery Life: Up to 20hrs (or up to 80hrs with external battery pack)
- Weight: 0.64kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.