Rekon CT3-HD 260RIPS Signature Edition Precision Rifle Tripod System
Rekon CT3-HD 260RIPS Signature Edition Precision Rifle Tripod System has been added to you basket.
The brand new Wicked Lights REKON CT-3HD 260 RIPS Edition Professional shooting tripod system has been designed with input and assistance by Mark Ripley aka 260RIPS Long Range Shooting to help develop a tripod system designed for the precision rifle shooter, with world class performance, using the finest components to deliver the most stable and precise shooting platform that money can buy.
Designed and built from the ground up for precision long range rifle use, the new Rekon CT-3HD 260RIPS Edition professional tripod shooting system features ultra high quality carbon construction, with unique heavy recoil resistant precision magnesium aluminium assemblies with REKON's proprietary designed reinforcements to critical stress areas enabling exteme long range shooting with ultra high calibre firearms to extreme distances.
Shoot Standing Seated or Prone with full motion control
Fully adjustable in Pan, Tilt and Cant, with a fluid 360 degree movement, with a load weight capacity of 66lbs the Advanced Lightweight 8 layer carbon fibre construction ensures the Rekon CT-3HD delivers groundbreaking performance, whilst still retaining an unbelievable light weight...allowing shooters up to 6ft 9inches complete comfort in shooting positions.
As well as fully extended free standing positions, the advanced CT-3 design is optimized for shooting in the prone position or from shooting benches with tripod legs fully retracted and leg angle rotated out to further angle detent.
Includes removable camo leg wraps and shoulder carry pad in digital woodland for maximum breakup in hunting situations as well as leg protection and ease of carry in the field.
Removable non slip rubber feet, steel spike feet and snow shoe for all terrain versatility.
- Arca Swiss, or Pig/Hog Saddle compatible (available separately)
- 360 Degree Panning
- Separate Head and Pan tension adjustment/lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock aid in perfect adjustment settings
- Heavy duty 44mm ball rated at 44lb loading weight
- Precision Aluminum alloy construction with carbon fibre leg and body construction
- Extreme cold weather reliability, Ball Head factory sealed with artic cold resistance
- Ball Head Quick Release Accessory plate with 1/4-20 screw interfaces
- Bubble level
- Unique heavy recoil resistant precision aluminum magnesium transition assembly with REKON's proprietary designed reinforcements to critical stress areas
- Loading weight capacity 66lbs Tripod only (44lbs with BH-3HD Ballhead)
- Corrosion resistant
- Advanced Lightweight 8-Layer Carbon Fiber Leg Construction
- Featuring 4-Section Tripod legs with 3 length adjustable sections
- Quickly secure length adjustment with twist Lock / unlock
- Max leg tube diameter is 1.574 inches / 40mm
- With tripod legs collapsed the CT-3HD tripod is has an overall length of 26 inches (with ball head installed), making it small enough for easy carry in the field
- Three selectable leg angle positions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped or irregular situations for maximum shooting stability and flexibility in any situation
- Accommodates shooters up to shooters 6ft 9in in height while standing
- Advanced design is optimized for shooting in the prone position or from shooting benches with tripod legs fully retracted and leg angle rotated out to furthest angle detent
- Stability enhancing column hook, located in the bottom of the center bowl allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability if desired
- Includes removable camo leg wraps & shoulder carry pad in digital woodland for maximum breakup in hunting situations as wells as leg protection and ease of carry in the field
- Removable Non-slip rubber feet, steel spike feet, and snow shoe for all terrain versatility
- CT-3HD Tripod weight (with BH-3HD Ball head installed): 7 lbs.
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.