Hazard 4 Evac Take Down Carbine Sling Pack
Hazard 4 Evac Take Down Carbine Sling Pack has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
Finance options powered by
The Hazard 4 Evac Take Down Pack is a sling pack designed for carrying essential kit including a take down rifle, and field accessories.
The largest of the Evac sling packs was, by popular demand, specifically designed for 2012 to accommodate the AR-15/M-16 family of rifles in their taken down state, but suits anyone who needs the extra room.
By splitting the upper and the lower end of the rifle and nesting the parts between the padded divider, shooters can transport their carbine in a relatively small package.
Additional external pockets are designed to carry magazines, cleaning kit, extra parts and everything need for a day shooting, transporting your work gun or just hauling around urban gear.
- Will fit up to 18" barrel rifles such as M-16/AR-15/M-4 and folding stock rifles and SMGs
- MOLLE webbing for external holsters/mag pouches
- Full MOLLE coverage to expand carrying capacity
- Padded, movable internal divider to separate rifle parts
- Extra dividers can be bought separately for vertical division
- Long, flat back pocket for hydration or additional barrels etc.
- Velcro-lined back pocket for attaching modular holsters etc.
- Two smaller pockets for sundries
- Ideal for all target, military, Police and tactical shooters
- Back panel with logo and air circulation array
- Compatible with a 3 litre hydration bladder
- Large Velcro floored pocket designed for access whilst on chest
- External Velcro panel for patches (glint tape/I.D, etc.)
- Large grab handles for hoisting to chest or back
- Trap door hydration hose pass without rough Velcro edges
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for superior organisation
- Short zipper section for long items such as antennae
- MOLLE covered shoulder strap with 3D airmesh for comfort
- Large locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- Stabiliser strap prevents bag sliding
- Tubular items secured via top and bottom compression straps.
- Flat side pockets for longer rifle magazines/gloves
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.