Cobra Demon Gen 2+ Night Vision Monocular
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Cobra Demon night vision monocular can be used hand held as a night vision spotter, or quickly attached to a day scope to convert to a night vision riflescope.
The Cobra Optics Demon Night Vision Monocular is a compact hand held Gen 2+ night scope which features ±4 dioptre correction, a built in IR illuminator and a running time of up to 25 hours on one AA battery without the IR illuminator being used.
This night vision scope is ideal for wildlife surveillance, hunting, and for security applications, allowing you to view extended ranges in complete darkness.
When attached to your riflescope as a rear mounted night vision attachment, the Cobra Demon HDSA allows you to use your day scope as a state of the art night vision riflescope.
- Russian Generation 2+
- 1.0x Magnification
- 40° Field of view
- 27mm f1.4 Lens
- +4/-6 Dioptre correction
- Minimum focus - 0.25m
- Lightweight, rugged and compact aluminium alloy bodyshell
- Soft rubber eyecup
- Retained lens cap
- Ridged features on objective lens and eyepiece aid grip with gloved hands
- Recessed grooves on main body for enhanced grip
- Twist switch for power on/off
- Safety catch so IR Illuminator is not turned on accidentally
- LED in eyepiece to signify LED illuminator on and power setting
- Retained, O-ring sealed battery cap
- Built-in short range IR illuminator with two power settings
- Moulded battery type and polarity indicator
- Two accessory mounts on opposite sides of body
- Up to 25 hours runtime without IR
- Powered by one AA battery
- IPX5 Weather Rating
- -20°C - +50°C Operating Temperature
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.