Yukon Sightline N470 Digital Night Vision Riflescope
Plenty in Stock - Guaranteed UK Next Day Delivery
Yukon Sightline N470 Digital Night Vision Riflescope has been added to you basket.
The new Yukon Sightline N470 digital night vision riflescope features a highly sensitive 1280x720 CMOS sensor outputting to a 1024x768 AMOLED display, resulting in excellent night time sensitivity and superb mid range performance with 6-24x magnification.
With a variable 6-24x magnification Yukon Sightline N470 permits viewing of quarry at up to 450m away, in high detail via the new HD sensor and AMOLED display.
Perfect for use on air rifle, rimfire and centrefire, the Sightline features Picture in Picture mode for precision aiming at extended ranges with an integrated IR illuminator and DNV rechargeable power supply system.
- Up to 450m night time viewing range
- Easy operation with a single controller
- Quick release rechargeable DNV power pack
- Scalable ballistic reticles
- 6-24x Magnification with picture in picture
- 1280x720 HD sensor via AMOLED 1024x768 display
- High precision aiming with "Picture in Picture" mode
- Accurate Zoom Zeroing (Precise Zoom Zeroing)
- High Calibre applicable: Up to .375 H&H
- Three individual shooting profiles
- Sensor type: CMOS 1280x720
- Display type: AMOLED 1024x768
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Field of View, degree: 4.1
- Eye Relief: 50mm
- Diopter Adjustment, dptr: -2.5/+5
- Range of detection: 450m
- Power of illuminator: LED 850
- Windage and Elevation 1 click, mm/100m: 7.5x for 6x mag and 1.9x for 24x mag
- Battery Type: DNV battery pack
- Level of Protection: IPX4
- Dimensions: 285x89x81
- Weight: 1.15kg
15th January 2020
Excellent Service and Next Day Delivery
19th December 2019
14th October 2019
First class service .
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.