Sightmark Wraith Day Night Vision Riflescope
Sightmark Wraith Day Night Vision Riflescope has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
Finance options powered by
The Sightmark Wraith Digital Day Night Vision riflescope features colour HD imagery by day switching to HD night vision at night via the smooth 1920x1080HD sensor, providing clear crisp viewing at 200m with the integrated detachable IR illuminator.
See the future in high definition with the new Sightmark Wraith 4-32x50mm Digital Riflescope.
The Wraith comes with a removable 850nm IR illuminator to provide enhanced nighttime image quality and accurate target acquisition up to 200 yards at night.
Customize your riflescope with 10 reticle options and 9 color choices to fit the needs of every shooter, 4.5-hours of battery life with 4 common AA batteries and an external MicroUSB port for added power. Wraiths also allow recording and video export.
- Day/Night mode – full color for day use, black & white or classic green for night vision mode
- High-definition sensor – high resolution imaging along with video/photo recording in 1080p HD
- 8x digital zoom – a 4x optical system for up to 32x magnification
- Customizable tactical & hunting reticles - 10 reticle options & 9 color options for better accuracy
- 4 AA batteries for up to 4.5 hours of battery life and includes an external Micro USB power input
- HD photo or video recording (memory card not included).
- Reticle: 10 patterns
- Camera Resolution: 1920x1080
- Magnification: 4-32x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Mount Type: Fixed picatinny
- NV detection range with supplied IR: 200yd
- IR Wavelength: 850nm
- Integrated Video Recording
- Battery: 4 x AA batteries
- Battery Life: 4.5hrs
- Weight: 1029 Grams
- 3 Year Warranty
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.