Wildgame Innovations 360 Cam Lights Out
Always in stock
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Wildgame Innovations 360 Cam is back for 2017 with the new WGI 360 Cam Lightsout camera, utilising the revolutionary 360 degree imaging system but now with fully covert infrared illumination.
The Wildgame Innovations 360 Cam Lightsout is a state of the art wildlife camera like no other, simply place the camera in the centre of the area you wish to cover, and the camera will automatically and remotely move a motorised camera and IR illuminator to take images in 360 degrees.
As soon as the camera sensor detects movement, the motorised camera arm moves silently into place to capture either stills or video, using a 12MP camera, or record 720P HD in full colour by day and in covert infrared night vision at night.
Using 42 Piece invisible infrared LED's the camera will illuminate the trail out to 65ft with no glow LED IR's to capture video or stills without alerting wildlife to the cameras presence.
Simply insert an SD card to the camera, power up with AA batteries and locate on the trail, and you have a high performance full 360 degree coverage trail camera, that wont fail to deliver the results.
- Up to 70ft illumination/detection range
- 42Pc Invisible LightsOut LED Infrared Flash
- Up to 32GB SD card (not included)
- Photo and HD 720p Video capabilities
- Water resistant and weather endurable
- External Battery port (for use with EBX, not included
- Uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes USB cable and adjustable bungee cords
- Includes customer T Post mounting bracket system
- Flextime Time Lapse Technology
- Monitor game activity 24/7 from every angle
- Remains unseen with Lightsout™ technology and invisible infrared LED flash
- Captures HD photos and videos (up to 30 seconds)
- Time lapse mode with Flextime+™ technology
- Wide angle 16:9 aspect ratio option
- Water-resistant housing combats weather
- T-Post mounting bracket provided for easy installation
- Up to 32GB SD card and 8 AA batteries required (not included)
Click here to download the user manual
27th April 2018
11th January 2018
Excellent costumer service
20th November 2017
Great product, very versatile.
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.