Spypoint LINK-DARK Wildlife Camera
Always in stock
Spypoint LINK-DARK Wildlife Camera has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
Spypoint ' s LINK-DARK is the latest addition to the brand. This new model features a high resolution 12 MP Camera, capturing high quality imagery that can be transmitted via a mobile network, whilst also using 42 invisible LEDs (black). This camera takes colour photos & video by day and black & white by night. Other features include Spypoint ' s infrared boost technology, blur reduction technology and multi-shot mode, which detects up to three photos per use.
The device also includes HD video recording, a GPS Geotag, fast LTE photo transmission and comes with a pre-activated truphone SIM card. The LINK-DARK is also fully configurable with the free App by Spypoint.
- Pre-Activated truphone SIM card
- 42 invisible LEDs (black)
- 12 MP High resolution photo capture (48 MP software available)
- Photo first option – This allows a photo to be captured before a video begins recording
- Built-in 2” viewing screen with zoom and pan functions
- 1 Sensor for 5 detection zones
- HD Video recording for 10 to 90s (720p) with sound
- Trigger speed (0.07 s)
- Colour image and video capture by day and black & white by night
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamp for all photos & videos
- Multiple shooting modes – up to 3 photos per detection
- Continuous mode – Will record/store image over the first image recorded
- Time-lapse mode
- Supports SD/SDHC cards, up to 32 GB
- Can be powered by a variety of sources: 8x AA batteries or rechargeable lithium battery pack
- Up to 30m (100 ft) detection range
- Up to 24m (80 ft) flash range
- Infrared boost technology
- Automatic Infrared level adjustment
- Blur reduction technology
- Wide operating temperature
- Mounting bracket included
- Standard ¼” -20 tripod mount
- LTE photo transmission (on average faster than 3G/ 4G networks - Please check your local area coverage)
- Complete configuration via the free SPYPOINT LINK App
- Wireless plans supported by the largest network providers available from SPYPOINT
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.