FLIR Command 336 100mm Lens 8x-32x Thermal Imaging Biocular 60hz
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The FLIR Command Line is the most technologically advanced family of thermal imaging bi-oculars, designed for sustained viewing periods and improved depth perception with a huge 8-32x magnification, via a 100mm high performance thermal lens, to deliver unrivaled performance in the FLIR Tau 2 thermal range.
The FLIR Command thermal biocular is based on the FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core, with optimized performanced, and state of the art technology for a variety of uses and mission applications.
FLIR Command is a solid state, uncooled long wave infrared, magnified dedicated hand held thermal imager designed for both day and night time operation.
This 24/7 mission capability is just one of the many strengths this product line has to offer, allowing you to detect thermal targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other a other atmospheric obscurants.
Unlike the use of laser targeting or near infrared illumination, to augment night vision equipment, Command thermal imagers are extremely difficult to detect with other devices as they emit no visible light or RF energy.
Armasight by FLIR is convinced that the Command thermal imaging bi-ocular represents one of the most sophisticated devices on the market today due to its superior price-to-performance value.
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) – a “Gain” correction that used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Command models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Command models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
THERMAL NIGHT VISION
- Detects small variations in temperature, so you can see heat signatures day and night without additional illumination that can give your position away
- With a rugged, fiberglass-reinforced construction, Command can stand up to the daily abuse of tough missions
- Command gives users a choice between multiple lens options
IMAGING THAT EXCELS
- In addition to the SVGA OLED display, the scope also features multiple color palettes and digital zoom for extra reach
EASY TO USE
- Its simple, intuitive 3-button controls give you rapid access to digital zoom and easy to navigate drop-down menus
- The limited warranty covers the system for 3 years, while the infrared detector is covered for a full 10 years
- Refresh Rate: 60hz
- Magnification: 8-32x
- Objective Lens type: 100mm Germanium
- Pixel Array Format: 336x256
- Pixel Size: 17 µm
- Display: AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format: 800x600
- Display Brightness: Discretely adjustable to 8 levels
- Turn on time: Less than 3 seconds
- Digital Zoom: 1 x 2x and 4x
- Image Palletes: White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM Custom
- Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Objective Focal Length: 100mm
- Field of View: 3.3 x 2.5 degrees
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 14mm
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Manual Focus 10m to Infinity
- Powered by two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2) . Optional external power supply available
- Overall Dimensions: 323x122x116mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Warranty: 3yrs 10yrs on FLIR detector.
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.