Laser Ammo Smokeless Range Home Simulator
Laser Ammo Smokeless Range Home Simulator has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Laser Ammo Smokeless Range Home Simulator provides the worlds first affordable, judgmental and marksmanship shooting simulator, the Smokeless Range®.
The Smokeless Range Simulator can be used in conjunction with your own firearm or recoil enabled training solution to practice, and dry-fire train at your convenience.
Just add a laptop computer, a projector and screen or TV and you're ready to go.
Practice Fast Draw, IPSIC, IPDA or hunting skills with your favorite pistol, shotgun or rifle.
Use the red or infrared SureStrike™ or any of our recoil enabled training solutions, to train like a pro with this simulator, which offers ten different shooting drills.
The Smokeless Range includes a high speed camera for infrared and red SureStrikeTM lasers, five different marksmanship drills, and five additional recreational drills, including:
Marksmanship drills include: Transitional Drills, Tracking Drills, Speed Drills, Moving Targets and Matching drills
Recreational training drills include: Dueling Tree, Trap Shooting, Target Shooting, Can Toss and Bomb Blast
The Smokeless Range ® 2.0 includes the same 10 firearms training drills, but with significant visuals and functional updates;
Helping to drive the shooter’s training even further then before.
Upgrade your system with the following add on packages
- OPEN RANGE - Create and design your own training courses with endless possibilities. Modify any of our pre-made courses or create your own using custom targets and shooting sounds. Share your custom courses with friends and others
- M RANGE- The M-Range is a course of fire, qualification training software that allows you to build your own course of fire and train up to four shooters at the same time.
- VIDEO SCENARIO TRAINER PRO - The Video Scenario Trainer Pro plays video scenarios that can branch to different outcomes either by a trainer's input or by the trainee hitting a zone on a character. Use one of the included scenes or use the included editor to add your own scenes to meet your training needs. The Pro also allows the shooter to preview the scenario and the shot placement at the end of the drill.
- TACTICAL TARGETS - The Tactical Targets presents a series of Shoot/No-Shoot targets as you move through an environment. Includes five different courses of fire to choose from with one being a timed target range to really push and test your skills. Target presentation is randomized every time the course is run to ensure the training never gets old.
- IPSC COMPETITIVE SHOOTER - Train for your next IPSC competition withthe next generation of high end graphics. Includes five different courses, leaderboard and more
- FAST DRAW - Train for your next fast draw competition. This add on allows up to two shooters to compete according to the fast draw regulations.
- GAME RANGE ALPHA - A must have add on to your Smokeless Range simulator that includes five marksmanship games that add more fun filled shooting practice to your Smokeless Range.
*If you are using the Smokeless Range® with Airsoft Pistols, you are require to use an infrared SureStrikeTM Vibration Cartridge
- High Frame Camera IR laser sensative
- 3.3' USB Cable
- 10 different Drills package
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- CPU - Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ 2.5GHz
- Graphics Card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
- RAM - 8GB of RAM Memory
*Video projector capable of 1280x720 resolution and 2000 to 3500 ANSI Lumens. Please see the FAQ on Projector selection Projector FAQ
*White (1.1 gain max) projection screen (no silver screens) or flat, non-glossy, white wall
*Recommended projected screen size 6 feet to 12 feet wide
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.