Vorn Fox Rucksack
4–7 days shipping
Vorn Fox Rucksack has been added to you basket.
The Vorn Fox is the perfect hunting rucksack as it fits all normal shotguns and rifles with or without scopes or bipods attached. It has a 7 litre capacity which does not include the weapons compartment. The weapons compartment can be detached from the main compartment and mounted on the compression straps on side on the side of larger backpacks.
The Vorn Fox also comes with the patented Quick rifle release system. The QRR system allows you to carry your shotgun or rifle comfortably on your back and access it quickly by pulling the handle on the shoulder strap, changing the way to carry your firearms.
The Vorn Fox Rucksack is available in Green and Realtree Xtra.
- 7 litre capacity excluding weapons compartment
- Equipped with QRR system
- Spacious and well-padded weapon compartment. Fits all normal hunting shotguns and rifles with, or without, scopes and/or bipods.
- Internal frame in aluminum 6061 T6
- A wide and fairly thin shoulder straps ensure comfortable carrying, but does not interfere with the buttstock of your firearm when shooting.
- Detachable 40 mm wide hip belt.
- External and internal compartments for storage and easy access to your hunting gear.
- Easy to use with hydration bladder (not included). Place bladder in main compartment and pull the hose trough the top zipper.
- Weight with shoulder straps and hip belt: 1,7 kg
- Weight without shoulder straps and hip belt: 1,1 kg
- YKK zippers and gliders • Duraflex Acetat buckles
- High quality nylon webbing
19th April 2021
Great service as always
10th February 2021
30th August 2020
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.