Hazard 4 Sidewinder full sized laptop sling-pack
Hazard 4 Sidewinder full sized laptop sling-pack has been added to you basket.
This unique pro-quality sling-pack has generous size to accommodate laptops in its padded retainer, yet is nimble enough to be rotated from back to chest. Common to all our slings, such as the Evac series, this manoeuvre gives on-the-go access to frequently used gear while carrying heavier loads on the back the rest of the time. It's also more secure in crowds etc., since you can keep it in sight and allows users to sit back in tight quarters such as ski lifts, or in vehicle interiors etc.
The generously padded and ventilated main shoulder strap is also ergonomically cut for hours of comfortable wear per day, and it is covered in modular (MOLLE compatible) webbing to attach pouches for phones etc. at hand's reach. Generous side modular webbing provides lots of expansion options and the thermoformed best-in-class moulded back panel provides variable rigidity, air ventilation, and a durable surface.
A drop-down fast access gear organiser can also hold an iPad sized tablet like a shelf and the main compartment is lined in velcro like fuzz for attaching dividers, patches or Hazard 4 holsters. An included but removable stabiliser strap keeps the bag from sliding forward when leaning (like on a bike) and a removable delta-retainer is included for keeping bottles and similar objects inside the side pockets of the Sidewinder. Wherever and however hard core your work or play, the Sidewinder's got your back, and your front.
- The largest of Hazard 4's sling packs for lots of storage capacity including 17" laptops
- Optimised for right hand users but works ambidextrously
- Padded back with air circulation pads
- 3D airmesh on underside for added comfort
- Back pocket fits a 3 litre hydration bladder
- Trap door for hydration hose without sharp Velcro edges
- Flip down shelf pocket with organiser for easy chest access
- Flat zip pocket on front
- Large grab handles for easy hoisting onto back or chest
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets facilitate a high degree of organisation
- Wide, padded strap has MOLLE system for pouches etc.
- Large, locking buckle on main strap for rapid drops
- Removable stabiliser strap keeps bag from sliding
- Compression straps (which also secure tubular items)
- Generous MOLLE for attaching holsters/mag pouches
- Side flat pockets for paddle holsters/rifle magazines
- Hydration pocket has Velcro panel for covertly attaching optional modular pistol/magazine holster
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe or deliver on an alternative date.
If you (the customer) requests DPD (our courier) to leave your parcel with a neighbour or in safe place either via DPD text, app, direct instructions or via historical instructions given to DPD to be applied to your deliveries, then the receiver accepts full responsibility for parcels that are left in a safe place or delivered at request to a neighbour etc.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.