Hazard 4 Evac Photo Recon Pro Sling Pack
Hazard 4 Evac Photo Recon Pro Sling Pack has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Hazard 4 Evac Photo Recon Pro Sling pack is THE choice of photo bag for tactical operators and field photographers. With plenty storage for a couple of pro body SLR's and lenses, the Photo Recon is perfect for on or off the battlefield.
Features a heavily padded interior and movable dividers to provide added protection for fragile lenses and cameras, or volatile ordance.
Being jammed in confined spaces for hours is an unfortunate part of the business for many professionals we serve. Whether it’s a military unit in an a.p.c., a pilot in a cockpit, drivers in a HumVee, or a journalist in the back of a goat truck, they all have to bring their gear.
And they all may need to ‘relocate’ in a hurry. This is the environment for which our Evac line of sling packs has been geared.
They are slim shaped to be easily manoeuvred in crowds, or stored in vehicles/lockers, and are quick to take on or off. They are also ambidextrous, and unlike others in this class, are actually comfortable on the shoulder;
The bottom strap clips from either the right or left lower corner and the padded section realigns itself ergonomically in the correct body-hugging direction.
The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side.
One-strap-carry also makes shouldering a long-gun comfortable - unlike a backpack.
- Ideal for surveillance, reconnaissance, medics and photographers
- The photography/instrument Evac with full MOLLE coverage for optimum customisation potential
- Heavily padded interior and movable dividers give added protection to fragile photographic equipment or volatile ordnance
- Access from the top and side
- Dividers can be fully removed for a full length 'carry barrel' tube
- Compression straps on the side for attaching tripods or similar
- Top pocket loop-face space for modular holsters/organisers
- Relatively large volume will hold bulky items with ease
- Generously padded back with air circulation pad array
- One large pocket and top panel that are accessible whilst carried on chest
- One smaller pocket for sundries
- Large grab handles for easy hoisting onto back or chest
- Internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for optimum organisation
- Padded shoulder strap for all day comfort on the road
- Large locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- Stabiliser strap prevents bag from sliding
- Top pocket Velcro area for optional modular pistol holster
- Internal tricot fabric to attach modular holsters anywhere
- MOLLE web for attaching holsters/mag pouches outside
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.