Cannae Pro Gear Optio Sling Pack
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Cannae Pro Gear Optio Sling Pack is a modern tactical design sling pack, which is ideal for urban use, wildlife photography, hunting, or office tacticool applications with plenty of room for a MacBook Pro.
The Cannae Optio Sling Pack is the new innovative sling pack from Cannae. Designed for the urban minimalist who respects concealed carry.
Featuring a generous quick-access main cavity has a 10” inch laptop/tablet sleeve, which can also be utilized for concealed carry, has interlocking zippers for pistol transport.
Another locking zipper pocket on the front provides an alternative pistol position. Built for maximum comfort,
The Optio is designed for fast maneuvering over the shoulder carry or it can be securely fit to the body for efficient manipulation.
- 500D Cordura® Nylon
- Strong Duraflex® Buckles and Hardware
- Reliable Inter-Locking YKK® Zippers
- 2 Quick-Access Zipper Openings for internal Concealed Carry
- Concealed Carry Compartment in Laptop Sleeve
- Ambidextrous Sling Shoulder Strap Has Large Quick-Release Buckle
- Quick-Release Retention Strap for Maximum Secure Fit
- Unique Single Zip Body and Top Position Opening: Full or Vertical Access
- Protective LapTop/Tablet Compartment
- Front Interlocking Zipper Pocket for Small Firearm Concealed Carry
- Easy Grab Top Handle
- Super-Grip” Zipper Pullers
- Quick Access Soft-Padded Protective Eyewear Compartment
- Front Admin Pocket Perfect for Phone/Small Tablet Storage
- Ergonomically Designed for Maximum Comfort
Fabric: 500D Cordura® Nylon
Capacity – 17 Liters
Dimensions – 14” (H) x 13” (W) x 5” (D) inches / 35.6 (H) x 33 (W) x 12.7 (D) cm
Weight – 1.9 lbs / .87 Kgs
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.