Cannae Pro Gear Marius Tactical Ruck Sack with Rapid Carry
- Colour: Black
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The new Cannae Pro Gear Marius Tactical rucksack
The Cannae Marius tactical back pack is designed and engineered for the extreme outdoors person. Ergonomically built to provide maximum comfort while carrying heavy loads.
To be utilized for days at a time, it has a rapid-carry/quick-access compression front pouch, 13” x 6” Side storage compartment, 8" x 5" electronic storage pouch, Enormous Easy-Access Main Body, Removable waist belt, Over sized Zipper pulls, reinforced drag and side handles , plus so much more.
With exceptional features throughout the Marius is the primer Full Size Ruck Pack for the hunter, backpacker and out door enthusiasts.
Whether you are battling the elements or stalking your prey, The Marius is your most trusted companion.
- Ripstop® Nylon
- Strong Duraflex® Buckles and Hardware
- Reliable YKK® Zippers
- Full Zip Body for Complete Access
- Rapid Carry compression quick-access pouch
- Fully ambidextrous Hydration bladder tube options
- 13” x 6” Side Zipper Pouch
- 8" x 5" electronic storage pouch
- Massive Hydration storage pouch
- Easy Grab Top Handle
- “Super-Grip” Over sized Zipper Pullers
- 18 Mil-Spec Molle Attachment Points for Modular Customization
- 2 Exterior Heavy Duty D-Rings
- 6 Exterior Compression and Tie Down Straps
- Quick Access Side Pockets for Water Bottle, Magazines, etc
- Exterior Earphone Port
- Removable Waist Belt which can be also separately utilized as load-up belt
- Pull forward Waist Belt design
- Internal Admin Organizer w/ 5 Open or one large mesh compartment
- Quick Access Soft-Padded Protective Eye wear Compartment
Fabric: Ripstop Nylon
Capacity – 55 Liters
Dimensions: 24” (H) x 17” (W) x 9” (D) inches / 60.1 (H) x 43 (W) x 23 (D) cm
Weight – 3.5 lbs / 1.6 Kgs
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.