Cobra Blade LR Front Mounted Night Vision Riflescope Add On
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Cobra Blade LR is a front mounted night vision add on which allows you to quickly and easily convert your day scope into a state of the art night vision riflescope for hunting and long range vermin control at night.
No need to dedicate a rifle to night vision, the Blade LR provides a high tech solution, simply clipping onto the front objective lens of your riflescope instantly coverting to night vision with no need to rezero.
Quickly and easily attach the Blade LR to your day scope using one of the supplier spacer adaptors, with no loss of zero, and without need to calibrate the device.
Simply mount and unmount as required.
Using a Gen 2+ Pro tube the Blade LR is optimised for a 7-10x magnification range on your day scope.
- Russian Gen 2+ Pro Image Intensifier
- 1x Optical Magnification - uses the optical magnification of your day riflescope
- Optimised for day scopes with a 7-10x magnification range
- 13 Degree Field of View
- 80mm f1.5 lens
- Minimum focus - 10m
- Lightweight, rugged and compact aluminium alloy body shell
- Retained rubber lens cap
- Ridge feature on objective focus for ease of use
- Twist switch for power on/off
- Retained O ring sealed battery can
- Accessory mount on side of body
- Powered by one CR123A battery providing up to 54hrs of use
- IPX Weather rating
- -30 Deg C to + 50 Deg C Operating Temperature
- Optional eyepiece for hand held use
- Comes with nine shims to fit 42-56mm day scopes.
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.