Armasight by FLIR CO-X Night Vision Clip On System - Gen 2+ SDi MG
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Armasight by FLIR CO-X is one of the most advanced night vision clip on systems for mid range night shooting and stands out from the competition when it comes to clarity, versatility, reliability, function and value, with a choice of attachment methods for sporting and tactical firearms.
The Armasight by FLIR CO-X Night Vision is a front mounted night vision attachment, which converts your existing day scope into a night vision device and provides excellent target acquisition and aiming capabilities for the demanding sports shooter, hunter, military, law enforcement, and security personnel.
Engineered using the latest advancements in Night Vision technology, the CO-X Clip-On System eliminates the traditional requirement of removing your existing day scope from your rifle to replace it with a dedicated night vision sight (which would also involve re-zeroing). The CO-X simply mounts in front of your existing day scope.
Because the CO-X Clip-On System is factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, no rezeroing is required. The Clip-On System allows the user to maintain consistent positioning and shooting accuracy, all while maintaining the use of a fully familiar day scope. A wireless remote control unit can be placed anywhere on the user’s weapon, allowing quick and easy activation of the CO-X Clip-On System.
Recommended for use with day scopes of up to 6X-7X magnification, the CO-X is equipped with a locking quick-disconnect mounting system that provides the user with an simple and fast way to attach or detach the CO-X on any standard Weaver or Picatinny rail.
The CO-X Night Vision Clip-On System is equipped with high-performance Gen 2+ image intensifier tubes using Green phosphor or alternartively we can supply in “Quick Silver” image intensifier tubes which provide users with natural B&W night vision displays.
- Converts your day scope, sight into a night vision device
- Mounts in front of any day scope with no re-zeroing required (mount method available)
- Available in a variety of high performing Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image intensifier tube options
- Wireless remote control
- Manual gain control for the best possible image contrast in both high and low light conditions (CO-X MG model)
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery
- Bright light cut-off system
- Battery condition indications
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- Mounts on Picatinny/ Weaver rail with a quick release mount
- Mounts on the lenses of specified day scopes with the optional adapters
- Long-range XLR-IR850 illuminator
- Limited two-year warranty
- IIT Generation: Gen 2SD (Standard Definition) MG
- Resolution: 45-51 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1 x
- Photocathode Type: Multi-Alkali
- Lens System: F/1.44, 80mm
- Field of View: 12 Degree
- Range of Focus: 10m to infinity
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 21mm
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Manual Gain Control
- Bright Light Cut Off
- Automatic Shut Off System
- Low Battery Indicator
- Infrared illuminator
- Power Supply
- Battery Life: 60hrs
- Weight: 0.765kg
- Warranty: 2yrs
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.