Used Guide IR516FA Thermal Imaging Bioculars
Used Guide IR516FA Thermal Imaging Bioculars has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Guide IR516 FA is a professional thermal imaging biocular designed for long range thermal imaging and observation, with impressive identification levels, thanks to a huge germanium lens and high performance thermal core.
This unit retails at £8499.95 - Used price with warranty £2799.99
Not to be confused with the inferior IR516-A, the IR516-FA has a OLED 800x800 display
Boxed in Peli style flight case with lots of accessories and two rechargeable battery packs.
Supplied with 1yr warranty, this unit is in virtually new condition and has had little use.
384x288 resolution combined with a huge, high quality Germanium lens, the unit has a man-sized detection range of up to 1464m with an identification range outperforming virtually all commercial hand held thermal monoculars.
• 50Hz 384×288 aSi UFPA thermal sensor
• 61mm wide angle Germanium lens
• 3.8x magnification to 15.2x mag
• Digital zoom- 2x (7.6x) and 4x (15.2x)
• Field-of-view 9 × 6.75˚
• Motorised auto and manual focus
• High resolution 600×800 OLED viewfinder
Its rugged design is IP67 rated. The binocular design allows more comfortable extended observation times.
All Guide Infrared thermal imagers feature a 50Hz image refresh rate that gives real time imaging.
- A switchable Stand-by mode where the LCD display will shutdown if not used for several minutes - the unit will automatically re-activate when brought to the eye.
- All models have the facility to record still (BMP) or video images (AVI) at the touch of a button on to standard SD memory cards (up to 4Gb).
- Rechargeable 7.2V DC 2AH Li-ion
- A ¼” tripod socket is standard on all models.
- An industry leading 24-month warranty with every unit.
- Includes Hard Carry Case, Test Report, Software CD, Monitor Cable, RS232 Cable, USB Cable, Li-ion Battery, Battery Charger & Neck Strap
- 384x288 resolution
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.