Armasight by FLIR Drone Pro 10x Digital Night Vision Riflescope
Armasight by FLIR Drone Pro 10x Digital Night Vision Riflescope has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The Armasight by Flir Drone Pro needs no introduction, believed by many to be the finest digital night vision weapon sights on the market, the Armasight Drone Pro 10x Digital Night Vision Riflescope is one of the most advanced scopes in its class.
Sensitive to both near-infrared and visible light, the high performance CCD imaging system of the Drone PRO provides round-the-clock and all weather target detection and discrimination.
With a Armasight Drone Pro 976x582 sensor twinned with a crisp QUAD VGA 1280x960 display, the Drone Pro provides stunning images day or night.
The Drone PRO is effective regardless of light conditions - in daylight, natural lighting, and at nighttime. Drone Pro scope is an ideal product for amateur use, such as for hunting, sports shooting, and nighttime observation.
Key features include: wireless remote control, detachable wide angle adjustable long-range illuminator, and a quick-release Picatinny mount with locks.
The Drone PRO is equipped with a standard NTSC/PAL video input/output function that makes it possible to connect to an external video monitor, or to record images for field documentation or training purposes.
The device uses the same multi-pin connector to connect the optional digital video recorder and external power access.
To accommodate individual user needs, the Drone PRO has a variety of digitally controlled options, including customizable display brightness, reticle pattern, and reticle color. The quick-release mount of the Drone PRO fits any Picatinny, or Weaver weapon rail.
The mount’s lever-cam clamping device ensures easy, quick, and reliable mounting and removal.
- 10x optical magnification
- High-performance CCD camera
- Bright-light tolerance
- Lightweight and robust design
- Easy to operate
- Manually adjustable eyepiece and objective lens
- Real-time display
- Digitally controlled features:
• Adjustable display brightness
• Selectable 7-pattern reticle, including a “no reticle” option
• Reticle color inversion (Black/White)
• Windage/Elevation bore sighting
- Current operational state information display (battery status, active function etc.)
- Wireless remote control
- Analog video input (NTSC/PAL) and output (PAL)
- Powered by two standard CR123A batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries (max 3.7 volts each)
- Power input capability
- Digital video recorder (optional)
- Fits any Picatinny and Weaver rail with an adjustable quick-release mount
- Serviceability under severe conditions
- Limited two-year warranty
- Magnification: 10x
- Pixel Array: 976x582
- Display: QUAD VGA 1280x960
- Reticle Type: 7 Pattern digitially controlled: Dot, Small Crosshair, Big Crosshair, Crosshair with Dot, Circle, Rangefinder Reticle
- Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Adjustment: ±55 MOA Horizontal / ±30 MOA Vertical
- Mounting System: Picatinny or Weaver Rails
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.