FLIR MNVD-40 Gen 2+ Quick Silver White Phosphor Night Vision Monocular
FLIR MNVD-40 Gen 2+ Quick Silver White Phosphor Night Vision Monocular has been added to you basket.
The FLIR MNVD-40 QSi night vision monocular is fitted with the latest White Phosphor image intensifier tubes and is a ultra high performance night vision monocular which can be used head mounted, helmet mounted or weapon mounted with a 40 degree field of view providing an extra large field of view for real time scenario awareness.
The FLIR MNVD-40 in Quick Silver White Phosphor uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing.
Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the MNVD can run up to 40 hours.
Experienced professionals know that nighttime scenes appear much more natural when displayed in black and white, as opposed to the typical “night-vision green.” "Quick Silver” Gen 2+ IITs are characterized by high-contrast screens that offer black and white image, which provide clearer details, better contrast, and more distinct shapes and shadows.
- Manual variable gain control and built in IR illuminator
- MNVD is equipped with manual variable gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected
- by user to adjust for ambient light level in his area of operations.
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
Compact and Rugged
- Perfect balance of size and performance
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 40 hours.
Flexible Mounting Options
- Packed with features for a versatile and customizeable viewing experience
- For hands-free operation, the MNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as a night vision system that enables mobility, driving, short-range surveillance, and low light reading.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the MNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and
- a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
The differences in FLIR image intensifier tube grades can be found here.
- Image Intensifier Tube: Gen 2+ QSi
- Magnification: 1 x with optional 3x and 5x lenses
- Photocathode Type: Multi Alkali
- Lens System: F 1/3, 27mm
- Focus Range: 0.25m to infinity
- Eye Relief: 25mm
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- Manual Gain Control
- Bright Light Cut Off
- Automatic Shut Off System
- Integrated infrared illuminator
- Power Supply: 1 x AA or CR123A
- Battery Life: Up to 40hrs
- Dimensions 115 x 48 x 73 mm
- Weight: 0.34kg
31st July 2019
11th April 2019
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.