OLight Warrior X 2000 Lumens Tactical Flashlight
OLight Warrior X 2000 Lumens Tactical Flashlight has been added to you basket.
The OLight Warrior X Tactical Flashlight the world’s first tactical flashlight that produces 2,000 lumens, throws 560 meters and endures harsh 2-meter drop test.
Did you notice that the beam throw of tactical flashlights is now longer than ever before? The longer beam helps hunters or users spot their prey or target easier.
Perfect for use hand held or as a mountable flashlight on to a firearm.
Did you notice the metal tail switch on the Warrior X? This not only makes the switch wear-resistant but it allows quick charging magnetically. (Similar to the M2R Warrior)
What you won’t notice without experiencing the Warrior X are the huge improvements.
Have you ever experienced trying to find a spare battery because you ran out of power? How about the low power indicator suddenly turning on when you want to be discreet?
The Warrior X takes care of these issues. We have equipped an internal motor which vibrates to remind you when the power is low. The almost silent vibration will let you know your power left even in darkness to help you prepare beforehand.
A tactical flashlight needs a remote pressure switch but how do we make it better? The Warrior X remote switch attaches magnetically allowing the user to install in seconds instead of unscrewing the tail cap.
We are constantly thinking about how to make the tactical flashlight better and more convenient for the user. The Warrior X implements new technology to help with that.
Get one in your hands to learn more!
- Powerful performance: Using a 15A high-discharging 3000mAh 18650 lithium battery, the Warrior X produces a 2,000-lumen output and 560-meter throw allowing you to see even during heavy rain or foggy weather.
- Heavy-duty build: Thick aluminum alloy body and a 3mm tempered glass lens allows the Warrior X to endure a harsh 2-meter drop test without even a cracked lens.
- Green & Rechargeable: Charge directly from the tailcap via the Olight MCC USB charging cable to avoid frequent battery change.
- Easy Operation: soft and deep press the tail switch to easily change between 2 output levels
- The world's first tactical flashlight with vibrating power indicator and magnetic remote pressure switch allowing you to switch easily between handheld and weapon mounted.
- A wide array of available accessories: including a silicon grip, magnetic weapon mount, picatinny rail mount, lanyard, pouch, MCC magnetic charging cable, magnetic remote pressure switch, USB car charger, and colored filters.
- Two optional lumen configurations: ideal for hunting, law-enforcement
- 2 meter impact resistant IPX8 Waterproof grade
- Olight 5 year warranty
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.
Due to export control restrictions we are unable to export certain items overseas such as thermal imagers, riflescopes with magnification 9x or greater or featuring electronic processing, and night vision above a certain specification.