CoyoteLight Predator Infrared illuminator for night vision
CoyoteLight Predator Infrared illuminator for night vision has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The No1 objective when hunting at night with night vision, is clear identification of your target, and with the new Coyotelight Predator IR light, you can identify quarry beyond 800m (depending on NV equipment) taking your night vision hunting experience to the next level.
Fully adjustable from spot to flood, with adjustable power output via a quick adjustment dial, the new CoyoteLight Infrared predator gun light is the ultimate infrared illuminator for night vision.
Attach via the included 30mm scope tube mount to your Yukon Photon RT, or use a weaver adaptor for attaching to devices such as the Digisight Ultra.
Rapidly adjust beam throw from a tight spot to an open flood beam using the front bezel, and adjust power output incrementally using the rear mounted smooth power adjustment.
- High performance lifetime solid state LED rated at 65,000 hours
- Fully adjustable light intensity control. On/off and 0 – 100% adjustable
- Extreme battery life. Over 25 hours run time under typical hunting conditions. 5.5hrs (red, green, infrared on full intensity.
- Matte Black Finish
- Limited Lifetime warranty on housing, 5 year warranty on electronics
- Replaceable Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries.
- Use as handheld, gun scope, or mono-pod mountable
- Variable focus for adjusting spot to flood light
- Built-in splash guard
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated Picatinny rail for mounting on a gun or scope.
- Auxiliary jack for external dimmer when mounted to a mono-pod or gun
- Light-up predators eyes at over 800 yards
- Light weight and portable
- Designed, Engineered, & Manufactured in the USA
- Operating Temperature 14F(-10C) to 120F(50C)
- Weight 1.2 lbs
- Dimensions 8 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.