Hazard 4 Evac Watson Lumbar Chest Sling-Pack
Hazard 4 Evac Watson Lumbar Chest Sling-Pack has been added to you basket.
|Deposit to Pay||£0.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£0.00|
|Number of Payments||0|
The smallest of the Evac sling series; it is designed to sit at the lumbar area of the back, promoting a low centre of gravity and to carry a smaller volume than its larger brothers. But its wider width compared to the Plan-B, Rocket and Takedown allows it to carry wider loads like iPads and netbook laptops.
- Available in two colours; Black & Coyote
- Rotates around the large padded strap from lumbar area to chest
- Mollé webbing on main strap for pouches, etc.
- Padded rear area for fast access to tablets, netbooks, etc.
- Thermoformed back padding for ventilation and durability
- Two large side-pockets FIt up to 1L water bottle
- Large front pocket with organiser for pens, knives, small tools, etc.
- Front Velcro patch area with Mollé Coverage
- Large top/bottom grab-handles
- Bottom compression strap
- Velcro compatible inside edges for attaching holsters/patches, etc.
- Adjustable stabiliser strap to securely hold bag to body
- External Size - 34.3 x 24.1 x 18 cm
- Main Compartment - 33 x 22.3 x 13 cm
- Laptop Compartment - 33 x 22 x 1.25 cm
- Total Gear Capacity - 19.2 L
- Product Weight - 500g
- Main Material - Invista 1000D Cordura; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
We Ship With DPD - Providing a world class delivery service, with 1hr notification, and full GPS tracking from our door to yours.
At Scott Country International we ship all stock items with DPD on a UK Next Day Delivery Service.
When your order has been processed we will notify you by email or text (if provided) that your parcel has been shipped.
Once the parcel reaches the DPD depot for forwarding we will then notify you with a 1hr delivery window, providing an estimated delivery time when your parcel will arrive.
What Happens if I am unable to accept delivery at that time?
By following the links on your shipping notification you can select a number of options including; delivery to a neighbour, leave safe, deliver to a DPD pickup shop, deliver on an alternative date.
Non UK Mainland, European and Worldwide Deliveries
Some parts of the UK including Northern Ireland and Highlands and Islands are classed as a two day delivery zone, and the 1hr delivery window may not be available. One of our team is always happy to provide tracking updates if required.
European and Worldwide shipments usually arrive in 3-5 days however please be aware customs clearance may delay delivery of your package.